hooks

Nicolas Triantafillou nick at uow.edu.au
Fri Jul 16 07:18:48 CEST 2004

I've gained a lot more insight to the workings of fai after reading
http://toolbox.rutgers.edu/~amurphy/fai/fai-howto, it's very useful.

I'm assuming 'test' isnt a FAI task, so it won't run. Is there a list of
tasks somewhere?

I know 'partition' and 'savelog' are both tasks as they seem to be in
the documentation/examples, I just thought anything in there would work.

Nicolas.