FAI release 2.5.2

Tue Jan 6 18:12:21 CET 2004

The new year starts with a new FAI release. FAI 2.5.2 is available
now. It has some bug fixes and following new things:

    - fai monitor daemon added, see faimond(8). A log file of it can
      be found on the download pages.
    - colored copyright message on console
    - package names can contain pinning information
    - preferences file is copied from /etc/fai if it exists
    - default kernel version is 2.4.22

If somebody likes to program a GUI frontend for faimond (perl/tk
prefered), please email me, since I have some ideas how to implement
it.

This version is working with woody and we've done some testing with sarge. With sarge
some package names have changed, so you have to remove this packages
from the files in package_config/.

The new package is available at the FAI homepage

    http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/

or you can add following line to your sources.list file:

    deb http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/ download/