Installed demo won't boot

Sanders, M. MSA at ballastham.com
Thu Feb 5 11:17:56 CET 2004

Hi,

I am new to FAI and decided to run the example 'demohost' to learn about
FAI. I managed to get the FAI to install on my demohost but for some
reason it won't boot. After install grub returns:
==
Bootin 'Debina GNU/Linux'

root
(hd0,0): Filesystemtype os ext2fs, partition type 0x83
kernel root=/dev/hda1

Error 1: Filename must be either an absolute pathname or blocklist
===
I am using fai 2.5.2 and fai-kernels 1.5.3. This probably is a grub
issue but since it is the demo and I have not yet found my way in the
configuration space any hints are highly appreciated.

Maarten