Fake start-stop-daemon is kept after installation - again

Nils Aschenbruck aschenbruck at cs.uni-bonn.de
Thu Feb 5 10:39:02 CET 2004

Hello,

    > because start-stop-daemon.REAL was moved somehow by something to
    > start-stop-daemon before my own script can do :-). Consequently
    > I removed my hook again.
>When start-stop-daemon.REAL is existing, something went wrong with
>debootstrap inside make-fai-nfsroot. This can be caused by a wrong
>Debian mirror.

I have tried different debian mirrors.
The problem came together with an update on version 2.5.2.
The old server ran without any problems.

Anyway - could anyone give me some more hints how solve the problem.
Also a hack/hook is welcome. I tried to mv the start-stop-daemon.REAL in the
LAST script, but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance!
Nils