Problems with fai boot cd and version 2.6

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 17 20:19:55 CEST 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Anna Petersen wrote:

> We have been using make fai bootcd successfully for several months now.
> After downloading the newest version of fai (2.6) our iso builds with
> fai bootcd are no longer working properly.  Most of the packages that
> should be included in the iso are missing. I checked or sources.list
> file and it is still in good order. However the packages listed to be
> installed in the build is empty.
>
> Is anyone else having issues using fai bootcd witht he new version of
> fai? For now we are just reverting to the old version of fai.
	The make-fai-bootcd script does not source make-fai-nfsroot.conf.
That was one problem I hit. You can easily hack the make-fai-bootcd script
to source this file.

	I also had problems building the repository because some packages
were missing. But if you were building the CD before you should be able to
do so again.

- Paul