Problems with fai boot cd and version 2.6

Anna Petersen apetersen at key.net
Tue Aug 17 17:20:37 CEST 2004

We have been using make fai bootcd successfully for several months now.
After downloading the newest version of fai (2.6) our iso builds with
fai bootcd are no longer working properly.  Most of the packages that
should be included in the iso are missing. I checked or sources.list
file and it is still in good order. However the packages listed to be
installed in the build is empty.

Is anyone else having issues using fai bootcd witht he new version of
fai? For now we are just reverting to the old version of fai.

Thanks for any help,
Anna Petersen