Separate NFS and TFTP server (Second attempt)

Wed Aug 4 12:27:14 CEST 2004

    > Is there a way to define the IP of the NFS-server for mounting the root
    > filesystem independent of the FAI/TFTP server?
I'm not sure, but try the next-server variable in dhcpd.conf for
setting the tftp server and use the variable server-name for setting
the nfs server.

I also have a line
option tftp-server-name kueppers;
in my dhcpd.conf but I'm not sure when I included this line for which
reason. Try playing around with theses parameters.