ssh problems

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Wed Sep 24 16:46:39 CEST 2003

Hello, I've got FAI mostly running under woody, but
the copying of logfiles via ssh is giving me trouble.
On my server I can chroot /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot and then
ssh fai at server without a password, no problem. But when
I boot up a new install client (via bootfloppy), I
get:
 The authenticity of host '...' can't be established.
 RSA fingerprint is ...
 Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
 Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/root/.ssh/known_hosts).
 fai at ...'s password:

If I put in 'yes' and the password, then it works, but this is
clearly non optimal :)

Anyone got any hints on what's set up wrong?  Again, it's
woody, nfs-user-server, fai 2.5, ...

All help appreciated.

  --pj