FAI for Fun

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Wed Oct 22 11:06:57 CEST 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Holger Levsen wrote:

> many people use FAI to setup production servers or developing environments -
> me too, but sometimes I use FAI just to have some fun ;-)

Heh, been meaning to do this for ages - this is why it'd be nice to
have classes bundled up into tarballs for sharing :-)

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Happy Quarter-of-a-century to my big sis Kylie, who turns ?? today"
                                        -- Lauren Metropolis, May 2003