Reboot - After Ctrl-c ??

Haakon Humberset humbe at interagon.com
Sun Nov 30 15:40:37 CET 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Arturo Nunez wrote:
> Hello:
>
> 	I am using Fai 2.5.1
> 	My main server is (S1=192.168.42.1)
> 	A machine (M1=192.168.42.11) boots from S1, loads the kernel and
> performs most of the tasks.
> 	Im using a customised kernel that recognises my quad ethernet
> card..
>
> 	The problem is when after the INITIAL connection, when in S1 I
> want to press "Ctrl-c" the machine just reboot.
>
> ==>>	Why did that  happen ??

I have the exact same problem. I edited my subroutines script to exit 0
after that message showed up, and then I got a shell.. However, bash
complained about 'no job control' in the shell, and whatever I ran in the
shell, I couldn't break it of with ctrl-c.. So this leads me to believe
that ctrl-c in some way have been disabled.. I dunno why or how though..

Haakon Humberset