No Kernel found

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Fri Nov 14 18:22:20 CET 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 15:37, Rasched Zamni wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
> Hello everyone,
>
> after make-fai-nfsroot -v the installation finished well.
>
> When I rebooted, I got from grub
> Error 1 : Filename must be either an absolut pathname or blocklist.
> When I changed to the console mode to view
> /boot/grub/menu.lst:

disk_config hda
primary  /             30-100      rw,errors=remount-ro ;-j ext3 #-c
# primary  /fai-boot     10          rw
logical  swap          50-500      rw
logical  /var          50-1000     rw                   ; -m 5
logical  /tmp          50-1000     rw                   ;-m 0

Try to remove this line. (fai-boot) I think grub has problems with more
than one partition at boot time.

bye Andreas