FAI-ACTION=sysinfo

amy at real-time.com amy at real-time.com
Thu Nov 6 00:02:54 CET 2003

Starting a new thread so the subject line actually matches...

I can't get my demohost to actually install.  FAI-ACTION=sysinfo.  I
used fai-chboot to set it to install but I haven't been able to get PXE
working so I believe that's of no use.  I added demohost install to the
LAST.var file but that didn't seem to do anything.  I saw another thread on
the list about this problem but
couldn't really see the solution.

Again my dhcp server is ISC on a RH box.  I'm booting from a boot floppy
using fixed-ip method.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Amy Tanner
amy at real-time.com