make-fai-bootcd - configuring gibraltar

Mark Hedges hedges at recyclecomputer.com
Sun Jun 29 02:18:11 CEST 2003

Using make-fai-bootcd, how do I configure gibraltar to search
for the cdrom on a different device than the one it finds?

I omitted IDE cdrom modules, included ide-scsi and passed
hdc=ide-scsi to the kernel in syslinux.cfg.  It should look
for the cd at /dev/scd0 but it looks at sr0 and cannot find
the cdrom.  I want the systems to be pre-configured to work
with cdrw/dvdrw drives on the second ide cable.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

--mark--

--

LinuxDelivery.com - "Your wholesale Linux computer factory."
235 Cayuga St. #C                 hedges at linuxdelivery.com
Santa Cruz, CA 95062                   mobile 831-252-7269