FAI BootCD v0.2

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Thu Jul 31 07:23:18 CEST 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Niall Young wrote:

> I've packaged up fai-bootcd and it's available from this apt source:
>
>     deb http://holbytla.org/fai/debian woody main
>
> this package is only aimed at fai 2.3.1

0.2-5 seems fairly stable now with a clean woody install.  I'm not sure
if I'll be supporting >2.3.1 yet as I'd like to keep synchronised with
Debian releases.

Has anyone tried this package out yet? *deathly silence*

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Are you a parent who would like to involve your kids in an iiNsanity
    event?"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Mar 2003