Problems forcing FAI-reinstall using bootsector and grub

Fri Jul 25 09:56:44 CEST 2003

    > anybody specify a sane way who to safely reforce a FAI
    > installation? I think it might be sufficient/better/easier to
    > add a GRUB-menu entry for "a Fully Automatic reInstallation"
    > into the grub/menu.lst. Could this be a feature for FAI 2.5?
If you create a partition /fai-boot, you should get a lilo and grub
entry to start the automatic installation from hard disk. FAI_BOOTPART
is the class that gets automaticly defined if your have a partition
/fai-boot.

Is this what you need?

--
so long Thomas