Trouble with LILO on install

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien at dental-on-line.fr
Wed Jul 23 14:12:17 CEST 2003

Le Mercredi 23 Juillet 2003 11:16, Holger Levsen a écrit :

> Are you using the templates FAI provides ? What does the shell.log look
> like ? What do you mean by saying you're using a "custom Woody" ?

Yes, I'm using the FAI templates. The lilo questions appear when FAI is saying
"Setting up kernel-image-2.4.21dol4 (1) ...", which is a custom kernel build
with make-kpkg.
The "custom Woody" is a Woody with backports of XFree4.3 and KDE 3.1. A 2.4.21
kernel and our own applications.

I attached a gzipped version of shell.log in this message.

Regards,
  Aurélien