FAI trouble...

Holger Levsen hl at hbt.de
Wed Jul 23 11:18:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 18:42, Ronan.Keryell at enst-bretagne.fr wrote:
> I wonder wether FAI is working right now or if it is a local issue.
>
> fai-setup for woody fails on debootstrap waiting forever after having written many
> blank lines.

I encountered this problem when using "konsole" as a terminal program
when setting up the nfsroot. "xterm" works fain^h^h^hine.

Or did you mean debootstrap on the install client ?

> fai-setup for sarge fails on a conflict between dhcp3-client and
> dhcp-client.
> After removing dhcp3-client from make-fai-nfsroot it looks OK.

Sarge is not ready for prime time yet, that's why.

regards,
	Holger

--

Hamburger Berater Team GmbH     Telefon: 040/369779-0
Stadthausbrücke 3 (Fleethof)    Telefax: 040/369779-99
20355 Hamburg                   eMail  : hl at hbt.de
				Web    : http://www.hbt.de