cdrom repository ftp working

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Mon Jul 14 05:47:58 CEST 2003

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Mark Hedges wrote:

> make-fai-repository seems to complain when I try to
> install conflicting packages.  Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, it really wasn't meant for general FAI use - just in
building repositories for the BootCD.  It should be improved
to handle regular FAI NFSROOT installs, just email suggestions,
bugs or diffs to me.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "donate to our Charity of the month which is the Eating Disorders
    Association of WA Inc. ...  give a gold coin donation and I'll reward
    you with nice sweettttt chocolate! MMMMM"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Feb 2003