BootCD update

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Fri Jan 31 06:24:27 CET 2003

I've made quite a few fixes to the BootCD scripts over the last week,
thanks for the feedback from people - but I need more!  I've included
slightly modified mkinitrd-cd scripts, I think that's all that I had to
modify to make everything work - new versions are in testing/unstable
which hopefully address some bugs.

If you want FAI on a CD please give them a go and let me know if you
need a hand, patches are welcome!

    http://www.iinet.net.au/~niall/fai/

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

     "there's a lot of movement in my trousers at the moment"
                                     -- Dennis Kristofich, Sep 2002