checking status of all scripts ?

Frédéric BOITEUX fboiteux at prosodie.com
Fri Jan 10 10:50:10 CET 2003

	Hello,

  I've planned and prepared an installation procedure with the FAI tool,
and during its customization, I've some problems checking that all scripts run fine :
indeed, the status of scripts run aren't checked by the FAI task scripts,
so I have to check all their logs to know if all is ok.
  Is there a better way to do this ? I think it should be nice to have a final report
of all scripts run with their final status (I use the 'set -ex' bash command in each one)...
 Or can I submit some patch ?

	Regards,

		Fred.
--