FW: FAI Partition?

Bruce Edge bedge at troikanetworks.com
Thu Dec 11 23:02:48 CET 2003

We do the same thing with a shared grub config file that you can load of the LAN via TFTP.
This way you don't even need a FAI partition, just the grub boot entry.

Your grub/menu.lst contains all your normal boot entries, when a FAI one that does a "bootp --with-configfile", this option pulls up another grub menu that contains all out FAI flavors.

-Bruce