FAI Partition?

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Thu Dec 11 22:47:55 CET 2003

Seems like I saw something about a way to make any machine
self-FAI-upgradable by putting a fai-floppy img as a small partitionon
it... does this ring any bells for anyone?  I've got a really heterogenous
set of machines that I need to install over, and they often need to be
'clean-slate'd, which right now I'm doing with a fai floppy.  I'd like to
remove the need for the floppy if possible - but the don't all run PXE
or anything like that so I'm looking for this partition-using scheme.
Anyone got pointers?

  --pj