libdetect0 workaround ok?

malk at sidehack.sat.gweep.net malk at sidehack.sat.gweep.net
Thu Dec 4 13:39:32 CET 2003

Thanks Jay- this is exactly how I plan to use FAI.
Mostly bootfloppy to get the install going and I will be installing
generic shuttle PCs with IDE and perhaps an IBM e-server x220 w/ SCSI.

Sarge will be used for server and target installs.  I'm mirroring sarge
and keeping current w/ the mirror, so all installs will be w/ the latest
packages that come with sarge.

Thanks again for everyone's replies and hopefully this info will be useful
to others who might search the mailing list for solutions to the libdetect0
error.

-Eric