small problem with make-fai-bootcd

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Wed Dec 3 04:26:14 CET 2003

On 2 Dec 2003, Holger Levsen wrote:

> It's the location: if I create the fai-bootcd.iso in
> /usr/local/share/fai it get's appended but not if I create it elsewhere.
> (I could reproduce the error on the second fai-bootcd-system, too.)

I can't replicate this either.  Are you mounting /usr on another
partition or using a filesystem other than ext2 or anything out of the
ordinary?

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Are you a parent who would like to involve your kids in an iiNsanity
    event?"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Mar 2003