small problem with make-fai-bootcd

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Dec 2 09:52:05 CET 2003

On 2 Dec 2003, Holger Levsen wrote:

> > Odd, I don't get this problem at all, mkisofs is definitly overwriting the
> > file here.  How are you calling make-fai-bootcd?
>
> make-fai-bootcd -n -r -d

I just can't replicate this, the call to mkisofs hasn't changed for
many versions.  Not sure what else to suggest here, are you running
a strange filesystem, absolutely sure it's appending and your nfsroot
hasn't increased in size or something else?

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Are you a parent who would like to involve your kids in an iiNsanity
    event?"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Mar 2003