dpsyco, ahh, err

Thu Aug 28 11:23:07 CEST 2003

    > Mark Hedges wrote:

    > together in the meantime.  What is the current plan for debconf
    > support?  That would be tremendously useful.
Currently, I have no time to think about how to implement this. And
I'm not really missing it today for my installations. But if you have
a good proposal and write some code, maybe it will be included into
fai. If you will add debconf support, please write a hook for
this. This will be the best way, so a lot of people can test it
because it's easier than patching fai.