dpsyco, ahh, err

Mark Hedges hedges at linuxdelivery.com
Thu Aug 28 08:37:41 CEST 2003

Mark Hedges wrote:

  > dpsyco seems to have a lot of tools ready to configure systems.
  > I was looking for something that could capture all debconf
  > settings, users etc. from a configured machine and reproduce
  > all those settings on new machines.

Umm, nevermind, what dpsyco may one day be able to do
is just about what I'm looking for.  I'll probably hack
something together in the meantime.  What is the current
plan for debconf support?  That would be tremendously useful.

--

LinuxDelivery.com - "Your wholesale Linux computer factory."
235 Cayuga St. #C                 hedges at linuxdelivery.com
Santa Cruz, CA 95062 USA             mobile 1-831-252-7269