multiple assignment of the same class

henning_sprang at gmx.net henning_sprang at gmx.net
Wed Sep 18 18:40:52 CEST 2002

Hy,

I recognize the effect here, that the same class is assigned to a machine
several(two) times.

I tracked down the problem being the two .source scripts that task_defclass
calls, namely
S30menu.source and S05modules.source.

They don't unset the newclasses variable properly before they run,  so, when
they don't change it in their run, it has the same value as it has from the
run before, and gets repeated therefore.

I fixed that now by unsetting newclasses in the first line of each of theses
scripts, but i am not shure if this is the best way to solve it.

Maybe it might be better to unset the value in des task_defclass bash
function, so not each source script has to take care of that?

Henning