Two Distro Monte

Adam Hunt adam.r.hunt at gmx.net
Fri Sep 6 00:35:27 CEST 2002

Soon I will have a new dedicated server.  Unfortunatly the server will be
preloaded with RedHat and the provider doesn't support Debian.  I am allowed to
change the distro but I will get no help from them and the box is in a
different timezone.

I was wondering if FAI could be used in this situation.  I was thinking that
the FAI boot floppy could be modified and writen to the hard drive.

I am interested in any thoughts, experiences, whatever.

Thanks.

--adam

http://www.gmx.net