fai-setup problems

David B. Bitton david at codenoevil.com
Mon Sep 2 14:56:12 CEST 2002

Perhaps my last email was a bit turse, but it was late.  Anyhow, I
started using FAI for the first time last night.  Just to get things
rolling, I used an FTP bootstrap location.  I also added lvm10 and
raidtools2 to the list of installed pkg's.

The setup process seemed to be going well until I received a message
about /etc/init.d is a directory.  Here is a snippet of the output:

Creating SSH2 RSA key
Creating SSH2 DSA key
Restarting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.
DHCP environment prepared. Now enable dhcpd and the special tftp daemon
make-fai-nfsroot finished.
/usr/sbin/fai-setup: line 124: /etc/init.d/: is a directory

I won't flood the list unless you need more info.  Thanks. :)

David B. Bitton
david at codenoevil.com
www.codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh Daily™