AW: 3com und dhcp

Michael Schmidt michael.schmidt at voicecom.de
Wed Oct 23 11:25:07 CEST 2002

Am Mit, 2002-10-23 um 09.54 schrieb Geert Stappers:

> >> Did you modify the kernel with a tool like imgen/image-gen?
> >>

> >Yes, I have used imggen before.
> >

> Try that kernel, I assume it work somewhere, on the new system.

Ok, could it be that I'am totaly stupid ?
The kernelimage is installimage_3com in /boot/fai.
I used imggen with the installkernel in /boot/fai. Then looked at
/boot/fai/pxelinux.cfg and changed installkernel to installimage_3com.
The Doc says that i should create a symlink with the name hostname of
the client in /boot/fai to the kernel_image.But nothing work for me.