Preconfiguring packages in FAI

Bruce Edge bedge at troikanetworks.com
Wed Nov 20 18:08:42 CET 2002

Here's what I use for populating the debconf database:

#!/bin/bash
. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
# Setup default locale, en_US
db_set locales/default_environment_locale "Leave alone"
db_set locales/locales_to_be_generated "en_US ISO-8859-1"
db_fset locales/locales_to_be_generated  seen true
db_go

-Bruce