new to fai, just wondering about a comment in the homepage of fai...

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue May 7 20:26:17 CEST 2002

Does fai work out of the box like kickstart?

Is there a "generic" linux install class configuration to get me rolling
quickly?  Or do I have to manually edit all the class files to get fai going?

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.