2.3pre

Didier Richard didier at ext.cri74.org
Wed Mar 27 11:21:28 CET 2002

hello,

I'm testing the 2.3pre version from
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download/developers/

I have some problemes.
Only 1 of 10 installation go to the end. It always crash.
I'm testing it on a P200 MMX, with 40 Mo Ram. It 's the same computer on wich
I ran the 2.2.3 version. And with the stable version, all worked perfectly.
But with these developper's version it crash.
It crash often in the task_updatebase, but sometimes it's in an other task.
I use the same files (class, disk_config, scripts,...) that I used with the
2.2.3 version. Could this be the source of my problems ?

an other question : why don't you use a 2.4 kernel ?