fai/classes/S*.source executable check bugfix

Paul Lussier pll at lanminds.com
Tue Jun 25 15:45:12 CEST 2002

In a message dated: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:38:28 +0200
Thomas Lange said:

>    >> This is a feature, not a bug. Files must be executable to be
>    >> used by fai. This will not be changed.
>
>Forcing source files to be executable was done because so it's
>possible to leave unused source files in the fai/class directory
>without using them.

If that's the only benefit of forcing them to be executable, couldn't
it be argued that it's better to not leave unused cruft sitting
around in a directory?  I would think it better to create a "script
repository" directory where one should store unused, but not quite
ready to delete files, no?
--

Seeya,
Paul