FAI on Sparc Linux?

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 16:17:55 CEST 2002

I asserted to a friend that FAI worked on Sparc Linux. Is this really
the case? If so, how close can it get to my ideal of:

L1-A
boot net -v install

I made an FAI install-server in what I think were the pre-1.0 days
from before Thomas was a Debian developer -- how similar is it now?

Many thanks,

Andrew Stribblehill

By the way, I'm expecting to be in koeln.de between 25 July and 28
July. Are any fellow Debian developers interested in meeting up for a
coffee or perhaps lunch during the daytime? (We're camping with a
small child, so the evening is out I'm afraid.)

--
FORTIES CROMARTY
SOUTHEAST VEERING SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6. RAIN