Woody roll-out

Blake Barnett blake.barnett at developonline.com
Thu Jan 17 22:07:23 CET 2002

You have classes defined and package configs for woody?  If so, yes I'm
interested.  Otherwise, as I'm not doing anything with parallel
computing I'll pass.

Thanks for your response!

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 13:37, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <blake.barnett at developonline.com>
Sr. Unix Administrator

Learning is a skill, you get better at it with practice.