fai: PRELOAD

justin jtyme at kuhalabs.com
Sat Feb 16 00:49:29 CET 2002

Ok, problem solved.

When using PRELOAD you have to make sure that you include the Packages and
override file as well.  Also, I had to add a line into install packages
after preloading the files which updated the apt cache via "apt-get
update".

Once I did this, files being installed off of my local mirror worked fine.

-justin