fai: PRELOAD

justin jtyme at kuhalabs.com
Fri Feb 15 18:15:22 CET 2002

Hey I'm just curious about the exact usage of PRELOAD.  I have some
custom packages that I created and I'm getting the following error in
rcS.log:

These unknown packages are removed from the installation list: W: Couldn't
stat source package list 'file:/ Packages'
(/var/state/apt/lists/_fai_files_packages_Packages) - stat (2 No such file
or directory) ntp.libs ntp.includes

Now, the files are being copied correctly, however, it seems that the
problem is in the apt-cache never getting updated, as the error states it
can't find anything in /var/state/apt/lists resembling this.

Anyone have any ideas?  The PRELOAD option i imagine is designed to
install customized packages, so maybe i'm misconfiguring something,
however the file copy seems to work correctly.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

-justin