can not get nfsroot to setup under woody

Chad Walstrom chewie at wookimus.net
Thu Aug 1 23:04:19 CEST 2002

> In any event I am currently trying to run make-fai-nfsroot -r to see
> if I can recover the run and I added set -x to the script. Perhaps
> then I will see wha t's going wrong. or maybe it will just work now...

Quick tip.  Since /etc/fai/fai.conf is actually a shell file, place "set
-x" somewhere in that file.  Any time it is sourced, such as in rcS_fai
or make-fai-nfsroot, it will work exactly the same as if you edited the
scripts directly.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD