Client not creating resolv.conf

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Wed Apr 24 20:48:00 CEST 2002

Is this a Sparc system? We have had the same problem with our Sparc-debian
systems. We just kludged a cron job to regenerate the resolv.conf.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.