FAI failure...

Jens Ruehmkorf ruehmkorf at informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
Fri Oct 26 18:22:53 CEST 2001

Hi all,

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Ian Colquhoun wrote:

> I figured out a way around this problem thanks to the suggestions. The
> suggestion from Jens to change the sfdisk flag from -l to -g actually
> caused a division by zero error in the setup_harddisks script so I
> wrote my own patch to setup_harddisks. Hope it might help others.

for some reason the delivery of the last emails was delayed by about one
day, so my response was not needed anymore -- because you intuitively did
just as I suggested :)

More interesting, the delivery of the last three posts (after message id
<15320.7583.103259.292897 at informatik.uni-koeln.de>) was exactly in reverse
order. Any idea what could cause this?

Kind regards,
Jens

--
ruehmkorf at informatik dot uni hyphen koeln dot de