new releases, fai 2.2.1, fai-kernels 1.1.2
lange at informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
Fri Oct 5 17:50:06 CEST 2001
New releases are for FAI available. There are only minor changes.
New in FAI 2.2.1
- FAI_FLAGS can be space or comma separated. They must be space
separated in bootptab. Use a comma to separate them as
additional kernel parameters.
- bootp requests on multiple ethernet devices show device name
(Thanks to Geert Stappers)
- script all_hosts doesn't use hardcoded list of hosts any more;
now it uses the netgroup allhosts
fai-kernels (1.1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* kernel configuration slightly changed
* added serial console support
More information about the linux-fai