make-fai-nfsroot problem

Toni Verbeiren toni.verbeiren at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Dec 12 11:25:55 CET 2001

Hello,

Yesterday, I tried to remake my nfsroot using make-fai-nfsroot for
woody.  The error I get is the following:

        cp: cannot create regular file `usr/lib/perl5/Debian/Fai.pm': No such
        file or directory

I have the impression that it has something to do with the fact that
this directory does not exist yet, while fai expects it to. The last
time I ran make-fai-nfsroot succesfully was about 4 weeks ago.  Did
anything change in the meanwhile?  I did upgrade to fai 2.2.3.

Is it possible to 'solve' the problem in any way?

Thanks!

Toni