upgrade

shashi at fcrao1.astro.umass.edu shashi at fcrao1.astro.umass.edu
Fri Sep 1 15:11:01 CEST 2000

Hi, I had the following question regarding FAI - something which
I havent been able to understand from the documentation:

Where and how do you specify which hosts are in which classes?
for example if A and C have the same network card and B and D have
to have a certain package and E and F have to have a certain partition
structure but all ABCDEF have the same base system, its still not
clear to me how to do this with classes.
Can anyone help by giving me an example? Thanks,

Shashi Kanbur                                  shashi at fcrao1.phast.umass.edu
Five College Astronomy Department,
University of Massachusetts,
Amherst,
MA 01003
USA
(413) 577 0470                                 (413) 545 4223 (Fax)