FAI and non-US...

Mon Oct 16 16:57:55 CEST 2000

> I've made a useful setup. However there are some things
> that I miss:
>
> * Non-US. The first few times I installed the installation

It's missing in the default configuration. But you can add it in global.conf:

FAI_SOURCES_LIST="deb ftp://$ftpserver/debian/ potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free"

FAI_SOURCES_LIST can contain more than one line, so you can use your
local mirror for most of the packages and non-us.debian.org for
these. You can even mix ftp, http and file URL's there.

--
 Thomas
            Thomas Lange