FAI and non-US...

Juri Jensen juri at xenux.dk
Mon Oct 16 14:42:31 CEST 2000

Hi,

I've been playing with FAI for a while now, and I think
I've made a useful setup. However there are some things
that I miss:

 * Non-US. The first few times I installed the installation
   didn't went well because I tried to install gnupg and
   it's part of non-US. As I can see it it's not possible
   to define a package-entry for non-US in the initial
   install (e.g. with global.conf), that is via FTP.

Have I missed something...? I can see it's possible with
NFS but my package-mirror doesn't have NFS...

--
mvh./Best regards

Juri Jensen

Xenux Aps