disk_var.sh

Thomas Gebhardt gebhardt at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE
Thu Oct 5 12:00:14 CEST 2000

Hi,

> setup_harddisks seems to need /tmp/disk_var.sh on the installed machine.
> But I can't find this script anywhere.
> Any comment or ideo would be helpfull.
> Thanks.

disk_var.sh is a script created by setup_harddisks during the
installation. It contains information like

export BOOT_DEVICE=/dev/sda
export ROOT_PARTITION=/dev/sda1

and is used to install the boot manager afterwards. If disk_var.sh is
missing, then setup_harddisks did not exit cleanly. Check your log files.
(disk configuration parameters not found?)

Kind regards, Thomas