New version 1.3.0test1 !

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:46:07 CET 2000

I've spotted a little bug in the checks for NFS server packages. I
forgot to install either NFS server package, so the two 'test -f
/etc/init.d/nfs-{kernel-,}server' lines didn't pick anything up
and hence, $nfsserver was unset. Later in the script, it tried to
run '/etc/init.d/$nfsserver start' and understandably failed!

Would it be useful if the '-u' flag were set on the '#! /bin/sh'
line? And I think that depending on package nfs-server (which is
provided by nfs-kernel-server as well) would be useful.

Cheerio,

Andrew Stribblehill
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England