Linux FAI for RedHat

Oliver Flimm flimm at ub.uni-koeln.de
Thu May 4 08:40:51 CEST 2000

Hi,

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 06:38:10PM -0500, Guilmer Gonzalez Flores wrote:
> 	I am a Mathematical student in Mexico, I am very interesting in
> 	work with clusters in some PC with linux, but the only know the
> 	RedHat distribution. Some body work with the FAI for RedHat?

on the primary homepage of fai (http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai) you
can find a link to Thomas Renard's FAI4RPM, which should be exactly what
you're looking for. The homepage of FAI4RPM is

http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-renardth/fai/

Perhaps you can give it a try. Although I also have a RedHat box running at
home, here in the library the dominant distribution is Debian. So I can't
comment on FAI4RPM only on the original fai.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Flimm                                E-mail: flimm at ub.uni-koeln.de
Computing Department                        Voice : +492214703330 (Room 303)
Central Library (USB)                       Adress: Universitaetsstr. 33
University of Cologne, Germany                      D-50931 Koeln